Justice and Equality is our Goal!
No one should be treated unfairly or subjected to harm and abuse because of who they are or who they love. The Human Rights Law Centre protects and promotes human rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people in Australia and beyond.
We fight to end the deeply entrenched discrimination LGBTI people experience. We use a combination of expert legal action, advocacy, research, education, and UN engagement to:
- End discrimination in the law
- Improve legal recognition
- Provide redress for past wrongs
- Protect LGBTI people from harm
- Promote equality and respect for LGBTI people